15 minutes Chocolate Fudge Cookies
• 1 cup of Prunes (moist)
• 0.5 cup raw Cacao
• 2 tablespoons virgin Coconut oil
• 1 cup Pumpkin seeds (make into a flour)
• 2.5 tablespoons Honey or Agave nectar
• 1/4 teaspoon real Vanilla
• 2 small pinches of Himalayan salt
Grind the Pumpkin seeds into a fine flour in a coffee grinder or blender. Put aside in a bowl. To the bowl add the dry ingredients (Cacao, Salt and Vanilla and stir by hand.) Add the moist Prunes to a food processor and process until you have a "prune-paste". Put the paste in the bowl with the dry ingredients and add the Coconut oil and Honey/Agave to the bowl and start massaging with your hands until you have a dough ball.
Roll small balls of the dough, flatten them into patties and use a fork to make stripes. Eat them as they are or put them in the fridge to eat them cold.