Almond Ginger Truffles
- Course/Dish: Dessert
- Meals: Snack
- Main Ingredient: Almonds, Walnuts
- Difficulty: Easy
- Equipment Needed: Food Processor
This simple take-away truffle (or sweet raw ball - but truffle sound better so I'm sticking with it) is filled with delicious, health-promoting ingredients. Nothing says love like sharing a delicious wellness bomb, am I right?
½ cup almonds
¼ cup almond butter
¼ cup pecans or walnuts
½ tsp ground ginger (dried)
½ cup of dates, pitted
¼ cup unsweetened shredded coconut or sesame seeds
1. In a food processor combine the nuts and ground ginger. Pulse into a fine meal.
2. Add the almond butter and the dates and pulse until well combined.
3. Roll into 1 inch balls.
4. Add the sesame seeds or shredded coconut into a small bowl.
5. Roll each ball in the bowl to coat with sesame seeds or coconut.