Avocado Peach Salad
- Course/Dish: Salads
- Meals: Lunch, Dinner
- Main Ingredient: Tomato, Avocado, Bell Pepper, Mango, Lettuce
- Difficulty: Easy
- Rainbow Green Cuisine: Phase 2
- Serves: 1
Kristina describes her fresh green salad creation complete with creamy avocado peach dressing. "Avocados and peaches are both summer delights! When combined, they create a creamy and sweet savor for your salad! Enjoy the sweet and juicy flavors of this salad! It is low fat, and it is so refreshing!"
Any variety greens from your box such as romaine, kale, or swiss chard.
3-5 Peaches Depending on Size
1/3-1/2 of an Avocado Depending on the Size of the Salad
Cherry Tomaotes or Beefsteak Tomatoes
Herb of Choice like Basil, Italian Parsley, or Cilantro
Optional: Mango and Bell Peppers (Green Ones Were Choices this Past Week).
1) Wash your desired greens, chop them, and place them in a bowl or plate.
2) Cut up any other desired ingredients and throw them onto the salad.
For the dressing:
1) Blend 3-4 peaches with the third/half of the avocado. Add the mango and a third of the bell pepper if you really want a kick!
2) Get your hands dirty and mix it all together.
3) Top, decorate, and enjoy!