Banana Breakfast Sushi
Banana Breakfast Sushi- a great and simple breakfast wrap perfect to grab and eat on the go.
1 large Swiss chard, collard, kale, or romaine lettuce leaf
1 tbsp almond butter
1 tsp agave nectar
1) Cut the thickest part of the stem of your leaf wrapper out with a “V” shaped cut
2) Spread the tablespoon of almond butter into the crease of the leaf
3) Drizzle it with about a teaspoon of agave / honey (optional)
4) Cut your banana in half, and layer it so that it’s straight in the center of the leaf
5) Fold up all of the edges bottom edges, and then and wrap it up neatly from right to left
6) Slice into 3-5 pieces (depending on the length) and enjoy!