Bbq Cauliflower and Honey Mustard
- Course/Dish: Appetizers, Dehydrated
- Meals: Lunch, Dinner, Snack
- Difficulty: Easy
- Cuisine: American
- Equipment Needed: Blender, Dehydrator
- Rainbow Green Cuisine: Phase 2
- Serves: 4-6
Crunchy dehydrated BBQ spiced cauliflower with a sweet and tangy honey mustard dipping sauce. This delectable recipe is the perfect appetizer or snack when you just need something salty and spicy to munch on. Perfect savory treat while watching a great movie with a friend or loved one! If you love dehydrated kale chips odds are you will love this recipe too!
1 head cauliflower (about 8 c)
1/2 c olive oil
1/2 c wheat free tamari
1/2 c nutritional yeast
2 T Frank’s Finest BBQ spice blend
2/3 c raw honey
1/4 c dry mustard
1/4 c white vinegar
1 t Celtic Sea salt
1) Cut cauliflower
2) Toss with remaining ingredients
3) Spread on to parchment paper lined dehydrator trays, and dehydrate at 105° F for 12-24 hours.
Mix all ingredients in a small bowl or food processor.