Broccoli and Cauliflower Salad with Creamy Asian Dressing
- Course/Dish: Salads, Dressings
- Meals: Lunch, Snack
- Difficulty: Easy
- Equipment Needed: Food Processor
- Serves: 4
This creamy asian dressing is the perfect delivery to compliment the broccoli and cauliflower. Enjoy!
3 heaping cups broccoli florets
3 heaping cups cauliflower florets
1 small or 1/2 large red bell pepper, chopped
1/3 cup raisins
1 inch ginger
1 cup olive oil (or flax oil)
2 tsp sesame oil
Juice of 1 lime
4 tbsp mellow white miso
6 dates, pitted, or ¼ cup maple syrup
2 tbsp nama shoyu
1/3 cup water
1) Place the broccoli and cauliflower in a food processor and roughly process. Alternately, chop into small pieces with a big knife.
2) Transfer to a bowl and add chopped bell pepper and raisins.
3) Dress to taste with creamy Asian dressing, and serve! I like this finished with a squeeze of lime.
Blend all ingredients on high till creamy and emulsified.