- Course/Dish: Main Course, Appetizers
- Meals: Lunch, Dinner, Snack
- Main Ingredient: Chocolate, Lemon, Seaweed, Avocado
- Difficulty: Easy
- Equipment Needed: Blender
- Rainbow Green Cuisine: Phase 1.5
- Serves: 2
This is my favourite lunch right now. Spread on a nori sheet and rammed with alfalfa sprouts, you couldn't fit anymore nutrition in each bite.
1 lemon, juiced
1 tbsp hemp oil
1 clove garlic
1 tsp Seagreens
pinch Himalayan crystal salt
2 tbsp bee pollen
2 tbsp cacao nibs
1) Remove the flesh from the avocadoes and place in a blender.
2) Add the lemon juice, hemp oil, garlic, and Seagreens. Blend to a puree, adding water or more oil if you need to.
3) Stir in the pollen and cacao by hand. Share it with someone who needs cheering up.
If you don't have a blender, you can still make this, just crush the garlic by hand, and mash everything up with a fork.