Cake Batter Balls
- Course/Dish: Cookies
- Meals: Snack
- Difficulty: Easy
- Rainbow Green Cuisine: Phase 1
- Makes: 4 cake batter balls
Low glycemic and incredibly easy to make, these cake batter balls really do taste like vanilla coconut cake and also pack a hefty serving of protein! The perfect healthy sweet treat when you need something delicious as well as nourishing. For this recipe Amber Crawley used Sunwarrior protein powder but you could also use Epic Protein which is raw, sprouted and organic. Their Lucuma Vanilla flavor would be absolutely delicious in this recipe!!
1/2 cup vegan vanilla protein powder (I recommend Sunwarrior or PlantFusion)
2 tablespoons coconut flour
1 tablespoon melted coconut oil
6 to 8 tablespoons water
Liquid stevia to taste (optional)
1) In a small bowl, combine the protein powder, coconut flour and oil, and 6 tablespoons water and stir very well to combine (the mixture will be extremely thick). If it becomes too dry to mix properly, add more water, a tablespoon at a time (you may add up to 2 more tablespoons).
2) Taste for sweetness and add some stevia, if desired.
3) Roll the mixture into four small balls and refrigerate until firm.