- Course/Dish: Cookies
- Meals: Breakfast, Snack
- Main Ingredient: Chocolate, Cashews, Walnuts
- Difficulty: Easy
- Equipment Needed: Food Processor
- Rainbow Green Cuisine: Phase 2
- Makes: 5
Let me first tell you these glistening choco-licious balls are super addictive!! Within 10 mins they are ready to be devoured. Made with super healthy ingredients...The secret to these decadent balls is the 'Raw Cacao' powder. It is very high in antioxidants and rich in minerals magnesium and iron. Try this guilt free treat for yourself!
1 handful Walnuts
1 handful Cashews
2 tbsp Raw Cacao Pwd
1 tbsp Coconut Sugar
1 tsp Maple Syrup
1 tsp Vanilla essence
1) Roughly chop the nuts with a knife and then grind to a fine powder consistency with rest of all the ingredients.
2) Roll them into balls and ready to EAT!!!!