Chocolate Caramel Fudge for Immunity
- Course/Dish: Chocolate
- Meals: Snack
- Main Ingredient: Chocolate, Goji Berries
- Equipment Needed: Food Processor
- Rainbow Green Cuisine: Phase 2
This recipe needs no introduction. Just make it even if you don’t have all the ingredients (don’t let ANYTHING stop you from starting something new!), and then… devour them.
1/3 cup raw cashew butter
1/4 cup softened coconut oil
1/4 cup + 1 tablespoon local, raw, organic honey
1 T raw cacao butter
2 T raw cacao powder
1 tsp each: Chaga, Reishi, Lion’s Mane mushroom powders
1 tsp Vitamineral Green
1 tsp blue green algae (Elixir of the Lake)
1 tsp shilajit powder
1 tsp dark mint MacaForce
1 tsp mucuna powder
1 tsp vitamin E tocotrienols
1 tsp mesquite powder
1 tsp lucuma powder
3/4 tsp vanilla bean powder
1 small handful goji berries
If you don’t eat honey or want to use it, use 1/4 cup clear agave. Do whatever works for you.
1) Put all ingredients except your sweetener (honey, agave) in a food processor. Process. There may be a bit of oil that separates IF you include the sweetener in this first mixin’ – and if so, it’s okay – no big deal. If you do want to avoid this, just mix all ingredients together and STIR IN the sweetener slowly (in a separate bowl) after everything else has mixed well together in the processor.
2) Scoop little non-uniform chunks into silicon ice cube trays and freeze until frozen. Eat chilled – you may want to soften for just a couple minutes before eating for the PERFECT texture, ever!
Even if you have just half the ingredients, as long as you have the first FIVE, that’s fine! You can make this any way you want; double up on ingredients you DO have so you reach the total quantity of teaspoons of powders in the recipe.