Chocolate Silk Shake Recipe
- Course/Dish: Dessert, Smoothies
- Meals: Breakfast
- Main Ingredient: Chocolate, Cashews, Avocado
- Difficulty: Easy
- Cuisine: American
- Equipment Needed: Blender
- Rainbow Green Cuisine: Phase 2
- Serves: 2
This is a super thick, luscious shake made with pure, raw ingredients. It's so super yummy, words can hardly do it justice. Blend it up and taste for yourself!
1/2 cup water
1 ripe Hass avocado
3/4 cup raw cashews, preferably soaked for 1 hour, drained and rinsed
6 tablespoons raw cacao powder
6 tablespoons raw honey
1/4 cup cold-pressed coconut oil
2 tablespoons lucuma powder (optional, but adds to the decadence)
1 vanilla bean
pinch of Himalayan salt
1 tray of ice cubes (around 14 cubes)
1) Place water, avocado, cashews, cacao, honey, coconut oil, lucuma, vanilla bean and salt in a blender and blend on high until smooth.
2) Add ice and blend again.
3) Divide among 2 glasses and enjoy immediately. If you have any leftover (yeah right!), this freezes beautifully into chocolate ice cream.