Creamy Garden Chowder
- Course/Dish: Soups
- Main Ingredient: Carrots, Zucchini, Bell Pepper
- Difficulty: Easy
- Cuisine: American
- Equipment Needed: Blender
- Rainbow Green Cuisine: Phase 1.5
- Serves: 2-3
A delicious, warm raw veggie soup that's as easy to whip up as a smoothie! Chock full of nutrients and oh-so-good!
1 stalk of celery (I use celery hearts, include the leaves!)
1 cup of carrots
1 small zucchini, chopped
.5 red bell pepper, chopped
.25 C olive oil
.5 C water
1 shallot (or, 1-2 T of chopped onion)1 clove of garlic
1 tsp sea salt
1) Blend all ingredients in blender until warm. Mine had a bit of steam, but only read 85-90 degrees on the thermometer.
2) Drizzle with olive oil and garnish with chopped red bell peppers and lemon-pepper seasoning.