Creamy Mint-Melon Cocktail
- Course/Dish: Smoothies, Nut Milks
- Meals: Breakfast, Snack
- Main Ingredient: Mint, Almonds, Beet
- Difficulty: Easy
- Equipment Needed: Blender
- Rainbow Green Cuisine: Phase 2
- Serves: 1
This raw cocktail is super refreshing, easy to make and oh so delicious! The beet greens add a hefty dose of calcium and other bone building minerals. Alkalinize!
* 1 cup fresh watermelon, cubed
* 1 cup fresh almond milk
* 4 beet green Leaves
* 6 mint leaves
* A few ice cubes
1) Blend on high for 30 -60 seconds.