Dark Chocolate Mousse
- Course/Dish: Puddings, Chocolate
- Meals: Snack
- Main Ingredient: Chocolate, Seaweed
- Difficulty: Moderate
- Cuisine: French
- Equipment Needed: Blender
- Rainbow Green Cuisine: Phase 2
- Serves: 2-4
Nothing says decadent like a rich dark chocolate mousse! Top with cacao nibs or nuts for added texture.
3/4 cup irish moss gel
3/4 cup walnuts
1/2 cup water
1/2 cup maple syrup
1/3 cup + 4 tablespoons cacao powder
3 tablespoons carob powder
5 drops stevia
1 tablespoon colostrum powder
1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
Pinch of himalayan salt
1/4 cup + 1 tbs melted coconut oil
1) Blend all but the coconut oil, until smooth and creamy.
2) Add the oil and blend again to incorporate.
3) Pour into ramekins, or bowls and chill for a few hours in the fridge.
4) Top with goodies of your choice.