- Course/Dish: Juices, Elixirs
- Main Ingredient: Young Coconut, Apple
- Difficulty: Easy
- Equipment Needed: Blender
- Rainbow Green Cuisine: Phase 1.5
- Serves: 1
This juice is so electrolyte and mineral rich that once inside your belly you may very well start jumping with joy from all the energized electrons dancing through your body! This is a green blood building hydration power juice recipe complete with young coconut water, wheatgrass, spirulina, cucumber, celery and flavor balanced with a sweet touch of apple and tartness of lime. Cheers!
Juice from 1 young coconut
1 cucumber, juiced
2 celery stalks, juiced
2 apples, juiced
1 tablespoon spirulina
1 – 2 oz fresh wheatgrass juice
Juice of 2 limes
Pinch Himalyan salt
Small handful ice
- Blend all ingredients together in a blender.
- Optional: Blend with an avocado for a creamier and more filling smoothie.
I like to keep this drink in a mason jar in the fridge and drink it throughout the day. It’ll need shaking every time before you drink it too, which is why the mason jar is so perfect. If you find the wheatgrass taste too overpowering just start with 1/2oz of it in the juice first, then work up to it. Or when you drink this juice do it as a shot, so it’s gone quickly!