- Meals: Breakfast, Snack
- Main Ingredient: Chocolate, Goji Berries, Hemp Seeds
- Difficulty: Easy
- Rainbow Green Cuisine: Phase 1.5
- Makes: 1 3/4 cup
This is a fun snack for when you're on the go! It's filling, energizing and perfect for lunch boxes.
• 1 cup raw sunflower seeds, preferably soaked for 4-6 hours and dehydrated overnight
• 2 tablespoons hemp seed
• 2 tablespoons cacao nibs
• 2 tablespoons goji berries
• 1 teaspoon cinnamon
• ¼ teaspoon Himalayan salt
• 1 tablespoon raw honey
• 2 tablespoon shredded coconut
1) In a large bowl, toss together the sunflower seeds, hemp seed, cacao nibs, goji berries, cinnamon and salt. Mix well.
2) Add the honey and toss well to evenly distribute.
3) Lastly, add the coconut and toss well to coat.
This could also make a great breakfast cereal especially if combined with sprouted buckwheat and dehydrated until dry!