Fresh Dandelion Juice Cocktail
- Course/Dish: Juices
- Meals: Breakfast, Snack
- Main Ingredient: Apple
- Difficulty: Easy
- Equipment Needed: Juicer
- Rainbow Green Cuisine: Phase 2
- Makes: 20 oz juice
The bitterness of the dandelion greens combines smoothly with the sweetness of apples, and accents of garlic, onion, and ginger. It actually makes a delicious and highly purifying drink for everyday or during a juice fast.
1 bunch fresh dandelion leaves
2 small cloves garlic
1-inch piece fresh ginger
1 small wedge onion
1) Rinse the dandelion greens and apples.
2) Slice each apple in half and remove the stem and core with a , or with what you prefer.
3) Remove the skin from the garlic cloves and onion; cut a one-inch piece of fresh ginger.
4) Run the dandelion greens, apples, garlic, onions, and ginger through a juicer. Enjoy!