Garlic and Chive Mashed No-tatoes
- Course/Dish: Main Course
- Meals: Lunch, Dinner
- Main Ingredient: Cashews, MIso
- Difficulty: Easy
- Cuisine: American
- Equipment Needed: Blender
- Rainbow Green Cuisine: Phase 1.5
- Makes: 4 cups
These garlic and chive mashed no-tatoes are simply amazing. They are easy to make and absolutely delicious. Every mouthful is creamy, rich and oh, so heavenly. No need to wait until the holidays to have the perfect comfort food. These are great any time of year!
2 1/4 cups celery root, peeled and chopped
3/4 cup cashews
1 Tbs white miso paste
1 tsp onion powder
2 tsp nutritional yeast
1 1/4 tsp Himalayan pink salt
1/2 cup Irish moss paste
3/4 cup water (add more if necessary for creamy texture)
1 Tbs garlic, minced
1/4 tsp white pepper
1Tbs chives, minced
1. Add all ingredients (except chives) into blender and blend on high until creamy and warm.
2. Blend chives in by hand, then serve.
3. These No-tatoes can be served warm by blending in your blender. Another way is to place them in the dehydrator for 1 hour.