Ginger Beet Drink
- Course/Dish: Juices
- Meals: Breakfast, Snack
- Main Ingredient: Lemon, Pineapple, Beet
- Difficulty: Easy
- Equipment Needed: Blender, Juicer
- Rainbow Green Cuisine: Phase 2
- Serves: 1-2
Vibrant pink juice full of vitamin C, iron and life force! Ginger and lemon round out the flavors and give it the necessary kick. If pineapple isn’t available substitute with one large peeled orange.
1 medium beet, peeled and cut into wedges
1 cup pineapple chucks
1 cup water
1 tablespoon fresh grated ginger
Juice of half a lemon
1) Juice the beets in a juicer. Strain the beet juice and pour into a blender container.
2) Add the pineapple chunks, water, ginger, and lemon juice to the blender and blend until liquefied.
3) Pour the juice through a large strainer, if desired.