Go! Go! Green Juice
- Course/Dish: Juices
- Meals: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Snack
- Main Ingredient: Kale
- Difficulty: Easy
- Equipment Needed: Juicer
- Rainbow Green Cuisine: Phase 1
- Makes: 1 quart
This is the perfect, hydrating, low glycemic green juice blend that will leave you feeling balanced and super charged with chlorophyll and alkalinizing minerals!
1 head of organic celery
2 organic cucumbers
5 leaves of organic dinosaur kale
juice of 1/2 organic lemon
1. Cut both ends off the celery and wash all the stalks.
2. Wash and cut the cucumbers in 1/2 then cut each 1/2 into 4 wedges (8 wedges per cucumber)
3. Wash the kale leaves
4. Using a Green Star or Omega Juicer (or any juicer) send the vegetables through the juicer.
5. I like to start with the kale as it goes through quickly.
6. Strain your juice through an Amazing nut Milk Bag to get out any extra fiber.
7. Enjoy for breakfast lunch or dinner!