Goji Salad & Avo Citrus Dressing
- Course/Dish: Salads
- Meals: Lunch, Dinner
- Main Ingredient: Lemon, Goji Berries, Avocado
- Difficulty: Easy
- Equipment Needed: Blender
- Rainbow Green Cuisine: Phase 2
- Serves: 2
4 cups mixed greens
1/2 cup goji berries (soaked 10 min)
1/4 small onion, thinly sliced
Small handful pecans, coarse chopped
Juice of 1 orange
Juice of 1 lemon
1/2 Tbsp minced onion
1/4 tsp sea salt
1) Soak goji berries in 1/2 cup filtered water to soften, discard water.
2) Arrange mixed greens along with onion slices on two large plates.
3) Blend dressing ingredients and pour over mixed greens. Garnish with pecans and goji berries... enjoy!