Hot Breakfast Porridge
- Main Ingredient: Goji Berries, Chia
- Difficulty: Easy
- Rainbow Green Cuisine: Phase 2
- Makes: 4.5 cups mix
Perfectly sweet, warm, and filling. The perfect start to a chilly fall or winter morning.
* 2 cups chia seeds
* 1/4 cup coconut flour
* 1/4 cup coconut milk powder
* 1/4 cup maca powder
* 1/4 cup cacao or carob powder or an additional 1/4 cup coconut milk powder
* 1/4 cup cacao nibs
* 1 cup goji berries (or dried fruit of your choice)
* 1 tsp. vanilla beans (inside scrapings only) or 1 Tbs. vanilla bean powder (whole bean ground)
* 2 tsp. cinnamon powder
* 1 tsp. himalayan salt crystals
* sweetener of choice (stevia, honey, maple syrup, etc.)
1. Mix everything together in a bowl except sweetener.
2. Pour into a 16 oz. glass jar and store until you are ready to use.
3. Mix 1/4 cup of mixture with about 1 cup of very hot water.
4. Stir well and let sit for 1 minute.
5. Top with almond milk and your favorite sweetener.
Enjoy anytime of day!