I Love You Raspberry Cheesecake-Mousse
- Course/Dish: Dessert
- Main Ingredient: Raspberry
- Difficulty: Easy
- Equipment Needed: Blender, Food Processor
- Makes: 2
This is a simple dessert with a 6 ingredient mousse, but with a chocolate heart that is a little more advanced to make. If you want to keep it more simple, skip the white chocolate decoration on the heart!
• 500 g frozen Raspberries (1.5 cups as thawed)
• 1.5 cup shredded Coconut (grounded into a flour)
• 0.5 cup virgin Coconut oil
• 2-3 tablespoons light Agave nectar, or the sweetener of your choice
• 0.5 cups Water
• 1/4 teaspoon real Vanilla
Thaw the frozen Raspberries in some hot water. They need to be at room temperature to incorporate with the coconut oil later. Make a fine flour of the shredded Coconut by grinding it in a coffee grinder or blender. Add all of the ingredients to a food processor or blender except the coconut oil, and process until completely smooth. Then add the Coconut oil and process 30 seconds more. Use a virgin coconut oil, that is raw/cold pressed. It has a wonderful taste that enhances your desserts to the maximum!