No Bake Cookies
- Course/Dish: Cookies
- Meals: Snack
- Main Ingredient: Chocolate, Cashews, Almonds, Oats
- Difficulty: Easy
- Cuisine: American
- Rainbow Green Cuisine: Phase 2
- Makes: 1 dozen cookies
We all have those memories of eating cookie batter straight out of the bowl before Mom could even get it in the oven. It may have been from this universal experience that the concept for the no bake cookie was born! This is a healthy raw version made by the talented hands of Decadently Raw's Megan McMurray. Melted coconut butter and raw chocolate combine with raw oats, smooth jungle peanut butter, and ribbons of maple or agave in this recipe that will surely satisfy any desire for sweet cookie dough.
¾ Cup coconut butter, melted
¾ Cup wild jungle peanut butter (Any other type of nut butter
works as well like almond butter or cashew as long as it’s a smooth
½ Cup sweetened raw chocolate, melted
½ Cup clear agave or maple syrup
1 ½ Cups raw oats or soaked and re-dehydrated oats
1) Mix the coconut butter, nut butter and chocolate in a bowl.
2) Add in agave and mix again.
3) Stir in oats and mix.
4) Using a cookie scoop, scoop up mixture and place on a parchment papered plate and stick in the fridge.