No Stress Tahini Bites
Karolina says "Yesterday I made Anti-stress-chocolates! Did you know that the aroma of chocolate soothes nervous, tense and anxious people? I could sure use some of the beneficial goodness from super foods now (doing my book keeping among other stuff). So I went into the kitchen and came up with these!"
• 100 g, 1 cup finely chopped Cacao butter
• 2 tablespoons raw Kakao powder
• 1 tablespoon Mesquite
• 1.5 teaspoon Ashwagandha (optional)
• 2 tablespoons dark Agave nektar
• 0.5 teaspoon Sunflower lecitin (optional)
• 1/4 teaspoon real Vanilla
• 1 tablespoon Blood orange juice
• Zest from one large Blood orange juice
• 2 tablespoons raw Tahini
Slowly melt the Cacao butter in a water bath. In a bowl, add the melted Cacao butter and Sunflower lecitin and whisk until the lecitin is melted. Add the rest of the ingredients and stir by hand until incorporated. Pour the chocolate in silicone forms and let them chill in the fridge. If you need them quick, put them in the freezer and they will be ready in about 30 min.