Oatmeal Raisin Cookies
- Course/Dish: Cookies, Dehydrated
- Meals: Breakfast, Snack
- Main Ingredient: Apple
- Difficulty: Easy
- Cuisine: American
- Equipment Needed: Dehydrator, Food Processor
- Rainbow Green Cuisine: Phase 2
- Makes: 10 mini cookies
Get in touch with your inner child with these raw vegan oatmeal cookies based on a recipe everyone knows all too well. The coconut oil and apple puree in this recipe will add a moist softness to the texture. Who doesn't love an oatmeal raisin cookie, i mean really! Another benefit of preparing this recipe is that your house is sure to smell of sweet apples and cinnamon while the cookies are dehydrating. Divine!
½ C Raw Oats
¼ C Oat Flour
¼ C Apple Puree
1/8 C Coconut Oil
1 T Agave
¼ C Raisins
Pinch of cinnamon, nutmeg, and ground cloves.
1) Process apple with skins until sauce-like consistency.
2) Combine everything together, mix well.
3) Dehydrate at 145 for 45 mins, and then lower to 115 for 6 – 7 hours.