Oodles of Raw Noodles - Mac N' Cheeze
- Course/Dish: Main Course
- Meals: Lunch, Dinner
- Main Ingredient: Lemon, Cashews, Zucchini, Bell Pepper
- Difficulty: Easy
- Cuisine: American
- Equipment Needed: Blender
- Rainbow Green Cuisine: Phase 2
- Serves: 3-4
If you want the creamiest, cheeziest Mac N' Cheese, here's a great recipe which is adapted from Matthew Kenney's recipe.
1 cup cashews
1/3 cup chopped red bell pepper
1/4 cup water
4 teaspoons lemon juice
3 tablespoons olive oil
3 tablespoons nutritional yeast
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/2 very small clove garlic
1/4 teaspoon onion powder
1/4 teaspoon apple cider vinegar
Walnuts and a pinch of salt
1) Cut the zucchini into long strips with a veggie peeler, and then stack and then slice it.
1) Blend all ingredients until smooth and creamy.
2) Toss with the noodles spread into a shallow dish.
3) Add topping and dehydrate for 1-2 hours at 115F.
1) chop walnuts, sprinkle salt over, and spread over the noodles/sauce.