Overnight Oats of Awesome
- Meals: Breakfast, Snack
- Main Ingredient: Almonds, Pumpkin Seeds, Oats
- Difficulty: Easy
- Cuisine: American
- Serves: 2
1/4 cup pumpkin puree
1/2 cup almond milk
1 1/2 tsp cinnamon
1/2 tsp ginger
1/2 cup rolled oats
2 TBSP chia
Garnish: pecans, pumpkin seeds, raisins and a drizzle of maple syrup
1. In a medium bowl, whisk together the pumpkin, almond milk and spices.
2. Add the chia and oats and stir to combine.
3. Set in the fridge overnight.
4. Separate oats into two serving bowls and add the garnishes - ending with the touch of maple syrup.
Don't think it's too nutty to add in your favorite fruits!
Try apples, bananas, pears and even mango.