Pumpkin Pie Ice Cream
- Course/Dish: Ice Cream
- Meals: Snack
- Main Ingredient: Carrots, Young Coconut, Cashews
- Difficulty: Easy
- Cuisine: American
- Equipment Needed: Blender
- Rainbow Green Cuisine: Phase 2
- Serves: 2
Creamy and delicious pumpkin pie spiced raw vegan ice cream with a vibrant pop of orange from fresh carrot juice, sweetened with a touch of agave and maple syrup and finished with crunchy chopped pecans. We scream for autumn inspired ice cream!
1 cup carrot juice*
½ cup packed young coconut pulp
½ cup cashews
¼ cup maple syrup
¼ cup agave
1 ¼ tsp pumpkin pie spice
½ cup chopped pecans, mixed in at the end.
1) Blend all but the pecans together until smooth and creamy.
2) Chill in the fridge and then run through an ice cream maker. OR freeze in an ice cube tray and then blend until smooth and frosty.
*Note: I like it with all carrot juice, but if you find it too "carroty", use 3/4 c juice and 1/4 cup water.