Raw Alfredo Sauce
- Course/Dish: Main Course, Dressings
- Meals: Lunch, Dinner
- Main Ingredient: Lemon, Cashews, MIso
- Difficulty: Easy
- Cuisine: Italian
- Equipment Needed: Blender
- Rainbow Green Cuisine: Phase 2
- Makes: 2 cups sauce
Throw this quick alfredo sauce over kelp noodles for a satisfying raw meal that will be ready in mere minutes.
2 cup cashew/sunflower cheese (equal parts sunnies + cashews blended with water)
3 Tbsp. nutritional yeast
2 Tbsp. lemon juice
1 Tbsp. white miso
.5 tsp. salt
1 tsp. peppercorns
2 Tbsp. truffle infused olive oil
2 Tbsp. olive oil
1 clove garlic
1) Blend all ingredients in a high-speed blender until smooth.
Will keep for about 5 days.