Raw Mango, Date, and Sunflower Tropical Energy Balls
- Course/Dish: Dessert
- Meals: Breakfast, Lunch, Snack
- Main Ingredient: Cashews, Dates
- Difficulty: Easy
- Equipment Needed: Food Processor
- Makes: 2
If you're always on the go and you can't seem to snack healthy, take a little time to make something that's worth it.
1/2 cup (60g) raw cashews
1/2 cup (60g) raw sunflower seeds
2/3 cup (100g) medjool dates
2/3 cup (90g) dried mango
1/2 tsp vanilla
2-3 tsp water, if needed
1. Combine everything (except for the water) into a food processor and pulse until the mixture comes together in a cohesive and slightly-sticky ball. Add water if needed.
2. Roll into balls and store in the freezer.