Raw Mint Chocolate Vanilla Mylkshake
- Course/Dish: Dessert, Nut Milks
- Meals: Breakfast, Snack
- Main Ingredient: Chocolate, Mint, Banana
- Difficulty: Easy
- Cuisine: American
- Equipment Needed: Blender
- Rainbow Green Cuisine: Phase 2
- Serves: 2-3
Everyone loves a good milkshake, right? You can make any nut mylk (using hemp seeds, almonds, Brazil nuts, pumpkin seeds – individually or some combination of them) and use it as the base for an entirely guilt-free, yet totally indulgent mylkshake.
* 2-3 cups homemade hemp mylk (or any raw nut mylk) – I dilute w/ some spring water (just a personal preference)
* 1 small to medium frozen banana
* 1 tbsp HealthForce’s Vanilla Enhanced Warrior Food (hemp protein powder)
* 1 tsp – 1 tbsp HealthForce’s Vanilla Spice MacaForce or plain raw maca powder
*1 tsp raw cacao powder
* swirl of vanilla infused clear agave (either pre-bought, or just drop vanilla beans once scraped, into your clear agave & leave them to infuse)
* small handful raw cacao nibs
* couple organic pinches organic vanilla powder
* 1/2 cap of organic peppermint extract
* pinch organic stevia extract powder
* pinch Celtic salt
* ice to chill
1) Blend on high in the Vita-Mix until thoroughly mixed.
Drink chilled and soak in the gorgeous aroma of vanilla!
As with all my recipes, if you don’t have some of the ingredients, make this anyway! Just work with what you do have and come up with your own creation. If you don’t have zeolites or fresh vanilla beans, or you have no worries – it won’t make or break this shake (if no vanilla beans, try out vanilla extract).