- Course/Dish: Appetizers
- Meals: Lunch, Dinner, Snack
- Main Ingredient: Tomato, Cilantro
- Difficulty: Easy
- Cuisine: Mexican
- Equipment Needed: Food Processor
- Rainbow Green Cuisine: Phase 1.5
- Serves: 2
This is so good that I usually double the recipe! If you’ve got a favorite salsa ingredient not listed here, feel free to add it. If you have herbs on hand that are particularly fresh and alive, such as basil, try adding those to this salsa as well!
4 tomatoes, chopped
2 cloves garlic
1/2 cup parsley
1/2 cup cilantro
1 Tablespoon cider vinegar
1 Tablespoon olive oil
1 Tablespoon lime juice
1 teaspoon cumin
1 teaspoon sea salt
Jalapeno to taste
1. Place the lime juice, jalapeno, cilantro, parsley, garlic, cider vinegar, olive oil, cumin and sea salt in a food processor and blend until well ground.
2. Add in the scallion and tomatoes. Pulse chop until everything is diced and blended.
3. Add more jalapeno or sea salt if needed.
Note: Let this sit for a few hours in order for the flavors to blend.