Raw Strawberry Vanilla Pudding
- Meals: Breakfast, Snack
- Main Ingredient: Avocado, Dates, Strawberry
- Difficulty: Easy
- Cuisine: American
- Equipment Needed: Blender
- Rainbow Green Cuisine: Phase 2
- Serves: 2-4
Sweet caramelly dates, creamy rich avocado, succulent and juicy strawberries, and a smooth pop of sweet aromatic vanilla bean come together to form a fantastic (and easy!) raw strawberry vanilla pudding that takes hardly any time to prepare. While it can indeed be enjoyed as a dessert, this recipe also makes a great breakfast pudding. Add more fresh berries, a generous sprinkling of goji berries, and maybe even some raw granola on top and enjoy a breakfast fit for royalty.
6 large pitted medjool dates, soaked for 2 hours and drained
1 large avocado
1/4 cup almond milk
1 tsp vanilla extract OR contents of 1 vanilla bean
5 large straberries, quartered
Goji berries (optional)
1. Place avocado and dates in a food processor and pulse to combine. Turn machine on and drizzle in almond milk and vanilla with water running. Also with the motor running, drop strawberries in one by one; the may not blend evenly at first, but they will eventually!
2. Garnish with goji berries, mint sprigs, or fresh fruit. Serve!
VitaMix option: If you’re using a VitaMix or another high speed blender, simply blend all ingredients and serve.