Raw Vegan Pineapple Coconut Bliss Green Smoothie
- Course/Dish: Smoothies
- Meals: Breakfast
- Main Ingredient: Young Coconut, Cashews, Kale, Dates, Pineapple, Banana
- Difficulty: Easy
- Equipment Needed: Blender
- Rainbow Green Cuisine: Phase 2
- Makes: 4, 8 oz glasses
A total meal in a glass with alkalinizing kale, plenty of ripe banana and pineapple for smooth creamy sweetness, coconut water for extra hydration and minerals, and Epic Protein Powder for strength building, immune enhancing and easy to assimilate amino acids. You won't need anything else for a healthy nourishing breakfast or snack!
4 cups fresh or frozen ripe pineapple
3 cups filtered water or raw coconut water
2 cups ice (if using fresh pineapple)
1 cup curly green kale (about 3 large leaves)
1 cup frozen or fresh ripe banana (about 2 medium bananas)
¼ cup chopped pitted dates or more depending on the ripeness of fruit
¼ cup raw cashews
¼ cup dried unsweetened coconut
½ scoop or 1 scoop of Sprout Living's Vanilla Lucuma Epic Protein Powder
pinch of Celtic sea salt or crystal Himalayan salt
1) Place the water into your Vitamix first , and then the other ingredients.
2) Puree until smooth and creamy.
3) Tweak flavours to taste and devour. YUMMO!