Raw Veggie Burgers
- Course/Dish: Main Course, Dehydrated
- Meals: Lunch, Dinner
- Main Ingredient: Tomato, Lemon, Almonds, Onion
- Difficulty: Easy
- Cuisine: American
- Equipment Needed: Dehydrator, Food Processor
- Rainbow Green Cuisine: Phase 1.5
- Makes: 18 burgers
Savory and satisfying, these raw vegan burgers by Nikki Stokes of Eating Vibrantly are amazing in lettuce wraps with your favorite fixings! Top with a raw spread of your choice (tomato-based works great!), avocado, onion, fresh tomatoes and sprouts. Super filling and made with 100% veggies, nuts, herbs and spices!
Recipe adapted from Karen Knowler's Go Raw For A Day Ebook.
1) Roughly chop carrots and onions.
2) Add everything to food processor and process until finely chopped and well mixed.
3) Shape into burgers, by hand or using an egg ring (or similar).
4) Dehydrate for 5-6 hours at ~40, turning burgers once after about 2 hours.