- Course/Dish: Soups, Appetizers
- Meals: Lunch, Dinner
- Main Ingredient: Tomato, Lemon, Cashews, Bell Pepper, Onion
- Difficulty: Easy
- Cuisine: Italian
- Equipment Needed: Blender
- Rainbow Green Cuisine: Phase 2
- Serves: 2
Sarahfae of Addicted to Veggies gave us a recipe for an amazing spicy Romesco sauce a few days ago and has morphed (as she does so well!) the sauce into a bold, creamy soup that can even be used as a rich, tangy a salad dressing if you wish. Top your soup with diced bell pepper, avocado, sprouts, and dried crimini mushrooms. Yum yum!
Making and Warming your Soup:
1) In a sauce pan or bowl whisk together all of your ingredients evenly
2) Transfer your Soup to a Saucepan
3) Warm soup on your stove top at a very low heat while whisking continuously. Use a thermometer to monitor the heat...
When soup is warmed to 110/112F it's ready to be eaten!