- Course/Dish: Juices
- Main Ingredient: Tomato, Cilantro
- Difficulty: Easy
- Cuisine: Mexican
- Equipment Needed: Blender
- Rainbow Green Cuisine: Phase 1
- Serves: 2-3
* 5 cups chopped tomatoes (about 5 large) OR 1/3 cup Quantum Tomato Concentrate w 3 cups water
* 1 head cilantro
* 3 Tbs. lemon or lime juice (about 1 lemon)
* 1 red bell pepper (optional)
* 1 clove garlic
* 1/4 brown onion or 4 green onions, chopped
* 1/2-1 tsp. Himalayan Salt Crystals
* 1/8 tsp. cayenne pepper or 1/4 chopped jalapeno pepper
1. Chop vegetables and put into a Vitamix or large sized blender.
2. Blend until everything is well blended.
3. Pour the contents through an Extra Large Amazing Nut Milk Bag and squeeze until all the liquid is out.
Enjoy the juice chilled or warmed.