Sea Veggie Crackers
- Course/Dish: Appetizers, Dehydrated
- Meals: Lunch, Dinner, Snack
- Main Ingredient: Lemon, Carrots, Seaweed
- Difficulty: Easy
- Equipment Needed: Dehydrator, Food Processor
- Rainbow Green Cuisine: Phase 1
- Makes: 42 crackers
Are you one of those people that loves the concept of eating sea veggies but don't care for the taste? If so then this recipe is for you! These crackers are so good they're borderline addictive, and with each crunchy savory bite you're getting loads of nourishing minerals from nori and kelp! This recipe was inspired by an Episode of Raw Food World.
7 nori roll sheets
2 c carrots (chopped)
1 c Brazil nuts
1 c sunflower seeds (soaked and dehydrated)
1/2 c lemon juice
1/2 c water
6 cloves garlic
1 T kelp powder
1 t Celtic Sea salt
1) Cut each nori roll sheet into 6ths.
2) Process all other ingredients in a food processor until thoroughly combined but slightly course.
3) Dollop about 1 Tablespoon onto each nori sheet 6th. Dehydrate until crispy (12-14 hours at 105° F). Eat!