- Course/Dish: Dressings, Appetizers
- Meals: Lunch, Dinner, Snack
- Main Ingredient: Lemon, Cashews, MIso
- Difficulty: Easy
- Makes: 2 cups
This is a really quick and tasty dip! It takes inspiration from tahini dip and steps it up a notch. Miso and lemon combine to give it a nice tangy kick. It can be eaten as a dip, or diluted a bit for a very yummy salad dressing.
1/2 cup sesame seeds
1/2 cup pine nuts
1/2 cup cashews, soaked
1/4 cup olive oil
1 tbs Namu Shoyu
2 tbs Miso
1 lemon, squeezed
1/2 tsp sea salt
2-3 garlic cloves
Any veggies of your choice! Cucumbers, carrots, bell pepper, celery...
1) Start with a dry small Vita-Mix pitcher and blend the sesame seeds to a powder (you can use 1/4 cup tahini).
2) Add the remaining ingredients and blend well adding filtered water slowly until you get a desired creamy texture.
3) Serve with Crudités.
Options: Add 1/4 cup Namu Shoyu and a 1/4 cup Apple Cider Vinegar for a tasty dressing.