Simple Chia-Berry Pudding
- Course/Dish: Main Course, Puddings
- Meals: Breakfast, Snack
- Main Ingredient: Raspberry, Chia, Banana
- Difficulty: Easy
- Equipment Needed: Blender
- Rainbow Green Cuisine: Phase 1.5, Phase 2
- Serves: 1
A delicious blended whirlwind of fresh raspberries, blueberries, banana and chia seeds left to sit and thicken in the fridge overnight. Watch if transform into a thick pudding consistency! If you know your mornings are rushed yet you'd still like to get a very healthy and sustaining breakfast try this recipe. The chia seeds will ensure that you get plenty of amino acids and essential fatty acids for healthy brain function, stabilized blood sugar, and energy throughout the day.
• 1 ripe Banana
• 0.5 cup Blueberries
• 1 cup Raspberries
• 0.5 cup Water
• 3 tablespoons Chia seeds
• 2 teaspoons light Agave or 1/4 teaspoon Stevia powder
Optional Super foods: 2 teaspoons Acaí berry powder and / or 1 teaspoon Camu camu.
1) Add all of the ingredients to a blender and process until incorporated. Let the pudding chill in the fridge overnight, if you want the seeds to fully swell.