Spicy Peanut Sauce
- Course/Dish: Main Course, Appetizers
- Meals: Lunch, Dinner, Snack
- Difficulty: Easy
- Cuisine: Thai
- Equipment Needed: Blender
- Rainbow Green Cuisine: Phase 2
- Serves: 6
This is the PERFECT combination of sweet and spicy. Fabulous addition to spring rolls or cabbage wraps. Just dip and enjoy!
1/4 cup toasted sesame oil
1/2 cup peanut butter, organic, raw
2 Tbsp lemon juice, freshly squeezed
2 Tbsp agave nectar
1 Tbsp chipotle peppers, diced
1/2 cup water, filtered
1. Add water and all remaining ingredients into blender and blend. Add more or less water for desired consistency.
2. Store in air tight container for up to 5 days in refrigerator.