Strawberry Breeze in Presence of Ingrid
Scrumptious and and extremely flavorful strawberry "soup". The strawberry elevates this soup to a flavor profile you have to try to imagine.
1 or 2 punnets of strawberries (depending on how strawberry like you like it)
1 vanilla pod, deseeded
½ cup of Thai coconut water
¼ yellow onion
½ cup fresh basil, chopped
2 cloves garlic, peeled
A pinch of nama shoyu
Pink Himalayan sea salt to taste
1/2 spring onion julienned or 4 leaves basil
1) Pulse all the ingredients for the Strawberry Breeze together until semi chunky in consistency.
1) Place the julienned spring onion or basil in a bowl of cold water and refrigerator for about 5 minutes.
2) Wash your edible flowers or any flowers.
1) Pour the soup into two lovely glasses or bowls.
2) Garnish with spring onions and flowers..