Strawberry Coconut Tapioca
- Course/Dish: Puddings
- Meals: Breakfast, Snack
- Main Ingredient: Young Coconut, Almonds, Chia, Strawberry
- Difficulty: Easy
- Cuisine: American
- Equipment Needed: Blender
- Rainbow Green Cuisine: Phase 2
- Serves: 6
A delicious and satisfying raw vegan version of tapioca pudding full of omega 3 fatty acids
2 cups coconut milk
1 cup almond milk
1 cup fresh organic strawberries, approximately 12-14
1 1/2 tablespoons raw agave nectar (or sweetener of choice)
1/2 cup Chia seeds
fresh coconut milk:
3/4 cup coconut meat
1 cup coconut water
To prepare fresh coconut milk:
1) Place the water and coconut meat in high-speed blender, blend until smooth and creamy.
To make pudding:
1) Place the coconut milk, almond milk, strawberries, and agave in a blender, blend till smooth.
2) Then pour the mixture in a glass bowl and stir or whisk in the chia seeds. Cover and place in refrigerator for at least 30 minutes , until set.
3) Garnish with fresh strawberries.
Will last in refrigerator for up to 3 days.