Sundried Tomato Spread and Dip
- Course/Dish: Main Course, Appetizers
- Meals: Lunch, Dinner, Snack
- Main Ingredient: Tomato, Lemon, Cashews
- Difficulty: Easy
- Equipment Needed: Food Processor
- Rainbow Green Cuisine: Phase 2
- Makes: 1-2 c spread, or enough for 1 sushi recipe
Meet my replacement for Ranch Dressing, Mayonnaise and Rice… yep you heard me! I make a batch of this every week and use it as a veg dip, sandwich spread and rice replacement. This diverse concoction has a lot of flavor without the sundried tomatoes being too overpowering. But my favorite use for this is to replace sushi rice.
* 3/4 c Cashews, soaked overnight
* 1/3 c Sundried Tomatoes, chopped
* 1 tbls Nutritional Yeast Flakes (optional)
* 1/2 of a Lemon juice
* Pinch of Celtic Sea Salt
* 1/2 c Filtered Water
1) Add all the ingredients in a food processor and blend until a thick creamy consistency.