Raw Oatmeal Spice Cookies with Banana Soft Serve
- Course/Dish: Cookies, Ice Cream
- Meals: Snack
- Main Ingredient: Banana
- Difficulty: Moderate
- Cuisine: American
- Equipment Needed: Food Processor
- Makes: 6-8
Looking for something that's sweet but has a little spice? Try this cookie blend of cashews and oats with a banana soft serve in between.
1. In a food processor combine the cashews and 1 cup of oats and blend into a flour. Add the spices and blend to combine.
2. Add the remaining ingredients (including the additional oats) and pulse into a moist dough. Roll into equal sized balls.
3. Press each ball into a cookie shape with the palm of your hand. Set aside in your freezer.
4. Roughly chop the frozen banana and add it to the food processor. Process into a smooth soft-serve consistency (it should take about 5 minutes).
5. Spoon about 2 TBSP of banana soft serve on to half of the prepared cookies. Add a cookie on top and press down to evenly spred the soft serve. Set in the freezer for about an hour to firm.