Sweet Potato Breakfast Salad with Almond Butter Protein Dressing
- Course/Dish: Salads, Dressings, Dehydrated
- Meals: Breakfast
- Main Ingredient: Cranberry, Spinach
- Difficulty: Easy
- Equipment Needed: Blender, Dehydrator
- Serves: 1
This is one of the most perfect breakfast salad that have been made recently and Gena has done it again with a beautiful toss of colors.
1 small sweet potato, cubed and dehydrated for 24hrs on 115
3 cups baby romaine or spinach
1 tbsp dried cranberries
For the almond butter protein dressing:
1 cup almond milk
4 tbsp almond butter
3 pitted dates
1 serving vegan protein powder (I used 2 scoops Vega whole foods optimizer)
1) Blend all ingredients for the dressing on high.
2) Toss the vegetables and cranberries together and top with 2-3 tbsp sauce (I used more, but I was probably a little too liberal).